1. Conducting safe elections during a pandemic (RAND Corporation).
2. The workforce is about to change dramatically (The Atlantic).
3. The real reason BP is getting greener (The New Republic).
4. Searching with the mothers of Mexico’s disappeared (The New Yorker).
5. Is it possible to avert chaos in the vaccine scramble? (CSIS).
6. Fred Kaplan: the decision to bomb Hiroshima wasn’t a decision at all (Slate).
7. Public to private equity (Ritholtz).
8. Pandemic brinkmanship (New Statesman).
9. Republicans don’t make a case for regulating Big Tech (American Enterprise Institute).
10. The tangled history of US-Iran relations (Council on Foreign Relations).